Sunday, April 09, 2006

Princess

Today my princess became 1 year older. It's amazing what one sleep will do... yesterday she was one day younger & then came the sunrise. My heart is full of love for her & eyes full of tears of joy. My King said that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. I'm sure that He has done this for us in giving us her! Beautiful, precious, Godly, honourable, clever & intelligent, she is everything that honours the King & makes people wonder at what must be in store for her future. For now we believe for another year filled with God's blessing and after that for a life of the same. I love you my princess and so does our family. Camille... You are our blessing, daughter and sister! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all agree with every word!!
Mum :)

Servant said...

same same