Thursday, September 07, 2006

leaving on a jetplane...





UNBELIEVALBE sums its up... I thought it would be at least 2yrs (and I'm not even joking!) until this would happen... "am i only dreaming or is this" jetplane bring KIM to AUSTRALIA!

KIM KRISTINA BJØRK (my amazing NORWEGIAN girlfriend) is heading back to YWAM Chiang Rai Thailand to join the staff of DTS 07... but before she goes... She will come here to Perth! I can't wait to see her (IT HAS BEEN AGES... 3 MONTHS & 22 DAYS actually!)... To show her WA... and to introduce her to everyone here...

She arrives at the PERTH International Airport on the 20th SEP @18:40... If you can... COME AND GIVE HER A BIG AUSSIE LITTLE V-E-G-E-M-I-T-E "G'day Mate!"



Seriously can't wait to see you again babe!
XOXO
Shane

3 comments:

Servant said...

hey man that's awesome i cant wait to punish with you guys (not tooo much though ;) ) hey and check out her face in that pic!!

hilarious!!
punish that vegemite!!

Kim said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO COME! Weeeee!:-)

Ryan: Can't you see that that's my i-seriously-love-vegemite face??

Pi Eunice said...

I hope time flights now, so you can punish here a big hug!!!