Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"where in the world is Carmen Sandiego"...

and Shane & Kim...

I better make this quick cause i have 1001 things to do... and right now I'm not doing any of them... so here it is MEGA quick!

THAILAND
(29 May Tue - DEPART PERTH 16:50
29 May Tue - ARRIVE BKK 22:50
30May Wed - FLY TO CR)
  • I got to see my amazing financee again! WOW! she surprised my socks off! She was there waiting for me in the airport in BKK! (thats a story in itself... one day it will see the light of day) ;-) for now... lets just say we were so excited that we didn't stop kissing for a long... long... long... long time...! Wait... we never have stopped! :-D
  • We visited the Teak (the place where our wedding and reception will be held)... it is all working out great
  • I arranged Suits for the boys... we will look smashing... don't worry about that :-)
  • WE FOUND A HOUSE! God has blessed us with an awesome Newly painted & tiled house! We will live there for the 12 months approx. after we are married!
  • Got to hang with the great crew in Thailand again! Love you all :-)
NORWAY
(11 Jun Mon - DEPART BKK 23:55
12 Jun Tue - ARRIVE Frankfurt 6:05
12 Jun Tue - DEPART Frankfurt 10:15
12 Jun Tue - ARRIVE Stavanger 12:00)
  • Met Kim's family for the first time... in real life... so cool!
  • Met Kim's friends... we had a lot of good times together... there are some cool Vikings over there ;-)
  • GAVE KIM HER ENGAGEMENT RING @ HER HOME TOWN BEACH IN BRUSAND! (I'll fill you all in later on that too!)
  • Went fishing... I almost caught one... it got away ;-)
  • at Dolly Dimples Pizza... GREAT PIZZA... only problem... costs AU $50 for 1 family size Pizza!
  • Went to Berit & Gunnars WEDDING!
PERTH
(04 Jul Wed - DEPART Stavanger 12:45
04 Jul Wed - ARRIVE Frankfurt 14:40
04 Jul Wed - DEPART Frankfurt 17:45
05 Jul Thu - ARRIVE Hong Kong 10:30
05 Jul Thu - DEPART Hong Kong 23:35
06 Jul Fri - ARRIVE Perth 07:20)
  • Got to see my sister BRUCE (Camille) for the first time in 6 months! It's so good to have her home! We are one BIG family (living in the same place) again :-)
  • Hanging with my awesome family.
  • I'm working again... rocking the world of the Geek. The company website is the go at present.
  • Helping Berit and Gunnar to settle in here in Australia (they are starting at UWA)
  • Kim is planning our WEDDING :-) !!!!!! And hanging out with the crew!
  • We are catching up with you great Perth crew... missed you guys too.

Now i better get back to the work... about 3 weeks left in Australia... and there already isn't enough time! I will miss you guys like crazy!

Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you both soooo much!!! Mum