Sunday, October 02, 2005

What is the Direction?

some BIG NEWS in the HOOD :-)

most of the People i know will probably know the news... but there are some out there that might not so wanted to post it here on my BLOG. Now everyone will understand when i say... "I CAN'T WAIT FOR JANUARY!" :-)

on the 11/09/2005 at 22:59 i got an email accepting me to the 2006 YWAM Discipleship Training Schools in Chiang Rai. This is going to be HUGE for me! I can't wait to see what God will teach me... how He will shape me and weed out junk in my life! Inspire me and teach me to serve Him with more zeal! What an adventure...! I will miss my FAM HEAPS & my Friends! Even still I will follow!

1 comment:

Coach said...

How annoying are these advert comments!?!?!?!!

Anyway, I'm real excited for you mate, and I feel that this is what'sright for you atm. I know you've been searching God's face for direction over the past year or so, and I think you've made the right call - or answered the right call.

All the best mate. I know you'll learn heaps, and God will do mighty works through you