Saturday, February 11, 2006

Here I go!

I will be away for 2 weeks starting from today (sunday). we are leaving @ 2pm and traveling about 45 minutes from here (from Chiang Rai). The village we are going to is called Hui Nam Rim. It on a mountain. We will be working with a Pastor called Aje. We will be helping to build the cement foundation of what is I believe their first cement CHURCH building there. I think that there has been a church (people) there for a while... but now we will be helping them have a new place to meet.

Please pray for protection while we are there... For both us & the stuff we are taking with us. I believe the area we are going to has issues in these things. We have been encouraged not to go off alone. But God is strong! He knows the place that we are going to & what will happen which make confident. Your prayers would be a blessing!

As a DTS we have split into 4 teams for this outreach... we are all going to different locations in northern Thailand. So please pray for them as well.

I think i will be without internet & phone coverage for the 2 weeks... so that will be interesting for me ;-) Crazy hey!!

love you all!
Speak soon!
God bless!

No comments: