Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ALMOST ANOTHER YEAR... I'm trusting it has been EVERYTHING it should have been!


ME ON TOMS BIKE
Originally uploaded by Shane Beckingham.

Wow... try writting that in your blog's post title & try to not start to cry (thats what i'm doing). Well atleast with the tears welling up... standing in the security of God's loving hands & knowing He has a plan... somehow it all seems OK! :-)

ALMOST 21 YEARS OLD! I remember something that God spoke to me earlier in DTS... "How can a Man make something of His life? How can he make a name for himself that lasts? How can he ensure that he makes a difference for the Kingdom? IN & OF himself he can ENSURE nothing! But if He trusts in God and follows... HE CAN BE SURE!"

Now I have another year to continue to respond to that... MAY IT BE ALL THAT MY KING HAS PLANNED!

So on Thursday, 1st June I will be 21! I'm pretty sure that I am set to miss ALL of you big time on my Birthday! YEAH THATS PRETTY MUCH A GIVEN! hehe :-)

I love you guys!
GOD BLESS YOU!
Shane (sticks) Beckingham

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure going to miss you on your birthday! Getting sentimental just thinking about it. My baby boy turning 21 :) Mum

Anonymous said...

nice years for who growing of god may god bless ...