Monday, April 16, 2007

11 MONTHS & mostly OCEANS


"Tonight, I'm here on my bed, but my heart and my head...!
They are gone, they are far, they are where You are!

My heart is over there... ACROSS THAT OCEAN! I yell.
Is it lost?... somebody say.
No, Its found across there! But the one who holds it is so far. So far away! SO FAR FROM HERE!

Too far to feel? I MISS HER TOUCH!
Where is Her embrase? Right now there's not enough!
But I can hear her heart when I listen!

I HEAR IT LOUD ACROSS THIS OCEAN... almost like the waves of God have carried it here. It beats with mine! It says my name. She says, We'll make it, you can be sure. We will always make it, I'M SURE!

But this OCEAN in between... i don't know how to swim. But I'll try... yes I'll try... like my heart has longed so many time! But the OCEAN is so far... CAN I SWIM?

Soon you will take me... God soon you will take me...
right now teach me and make me... make us more what you want us to be....
until you take me... you'll take me there..."


Today is 11 months since Kim and I have been 'together', but hearts hurt when they are apart! These have been 11 AMAZING MONTHS! And WE know with all OUR heart that WE would both do it all over again if we had too! In those 11 months... we have only spent 2 months and a week in the same country! ALL THE REST IN BETWEEN... there has been OCEANS! Some people say that we are doing the 'IMPOSSIBLE' and WE agree! But GOD has made it POSSIBLE! This is over soon my love! 43 days... and this is done! I MISS YOU! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR HOLDING ON!!!! XOXO :-)

1 comment:

bek said...

it isnt impossible though! Russ and I did it and we would do it again. it was the best start to our relationship and we never take each other for granted.

we know EXACTLY how you both feel!

Keep going stong guys