Friday, April 06, 2007

YOUR hand, MY ring & OUR love!

(watch again)

It is an amazing journey with you my financee! To find one so loving... One with a heart like Your's is more than a dream come true! For God knows our hearts desires. Now we have seen that he truly has given us more that we could ever have dreamed about... more than we ever dared to ask! HE GAVE ME YOU! XOXO

YESTERDAY
Yesterday I made the final payment for Kim's engagement ring! It is such a blessing to be able to give her a ring that shows her and the the world my complete commitment to her! She has my life... it belongs to her XOXO! :-) I can't wait for you to wear my ring my wife! My lover is mine and I am her's and this ring on your finger is love!


TODAY
Today is FOUR MONTHS since i proposed to my amazing girl! There are moments in my life that i will never forget... and that day was full on them! I will never forget when i asked Kim's dad for permission to marry his daughter. Before I called NORWAY I prayed and committed our future to God! I read over the scripture verses that God gave me before WE were US. I let the faith of the past and faith for the future rise in my heart once again. What would God have ahead. I was not sure... but i knew in my heart... deeper than anything else... SURELY HE WILL BE FAITHFUL! And I realized... that is enough to build a life on! ON OUR ROCK... WE ARE BUILDING OUR LIVES!

There is No way that I will ever forget the moment that Kim said YES!!!!! I cried... you could hear my heart beating a forever away... and i felt that my life... it was changing forever... changing for good... in that moment CHANGING FOR THE GLORY OF GOD! I love you my Kim Kristina Bjørk!

THE FUTURE
We see a horizon... we see a distant land... and we don't quite know the way... but Kim take my hand... I will take God's... He'll lead.

No comments: