Monday, June 12, 2006

Homecoming queen... or just SHANE COMING HOME!

Here they are crew... all you needed to know... and even the stuff that you didn't... THE FLIGHT DETAILS!
I'll see you all soon...

Thu, Jul 6-Fri, Jul 7: THAI AIRWAYS INTL LTD, TG 0985
From: BANGKOK, THAILAND (BKK) map
Departs: 11:10pmThu, Jul 6
Departure Terminal: TERMINAL 1
Gate: Check for latest information

To: PERTH, AUSTRALIA (PER) map
Arrives: 6:55amFri, Jul 7
Arrival Terminal: TERMINAL 1 INTERNATIONAL


Class: Economy
Seat: Check-In Required
Status: Confirmed
Confirmation: J4SHH4
Meal: Meals
Smoking: No
Aircraft: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE 330 JET
Mileage: 3327
Flight Time: 6 hour(s) and 45 minutes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey awesome man! Can't wait to see you.

Hey, just to let you know in advance, my birthday is on the 11th of July.

So if you're able (and willing) to come, this is a warning: I'll be inviting you soon!

I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet, I'll let you know more soon

Anonymous said...

Shane, We're thinking of sleeping at the airport early morning on July 7. Tom arrives at 2:20am, and you at 6:55am :)