Monday, June 05, 2006

Moving on up... moving on up... time to break free... nothing can stop me!

Ok... well actually... we just moved EAST (about 5 hours by train)... not Up! & Well... we didn't need to break free from Kantharalak (it was kinda weird & sad to leave)... and we actually had to stop a few time on the train trip... at train stations...

I don't know... that song just came to mind... IT KINDA WORKS?!? In an opposite kinda way :-)

WE ARE HERE... I'm not actually even sure of the name of this city... FOR about 1&1/2 weeks. We are staying at a church - the pastor of this church is the brother of the pastor we worked with back in Kantharalk.

I will keep you posted on what we will be doing here. I guess that we will most likely be doing some english teaching in schools or an english camp :-) but i don't even know that for sure. hehe SO WHEN I DO... I'LL LET YOU KNOW!

Sorry guys... i just really wanted to let you know what was going on here in Thailand... but I'm not really sure myself yet. Right now all i know is that PULSE WON STATE YOUTH GAMES... and TOM (my bro) PUNISHED THE STICK DANCE!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweeet bro, we appreciate you wanting to tell us, even if you don't know the deal or what's goin down ;) They sure did punish SYG didn't they.
Love you! xoxo
Camille