Friday, June 30, 2006

Saying 'Goodbye'...

Why is this so hard! Why are we crying so much!
Why are our hearts breaking! But STRANGELY we are SURE!
SERIOUSLY THIS ISN'T EASY!

It has been AMAZING... and I'm sure thats why! DTS is over & i'm left thinking... what if we had been saying 'Goodbye'... what would we have felt... what would we have done with it all?!? But this isn't 'Goodbye' & i don't think it was ever meant to be! We were just meant to say 'SEE YOU SOON'... I just said 'SEE YOU SOON'... You just said 'SEE YOU SOON'... So now we wait! NOW I WAIT!


I saw you at the Airport & felt like i lost something... I saw you get on the 'Song Tow' and wondered why you were going... I saw you at the Busport & prayed it wouldn't be too long... SEE YOU SOON? I'LL SEE YOU SOON!

You guys have changed something... You guys gave us your heart! And we knew that it wasn't that you had to give it, but you did! And that is why this is hard... that is why we cry... that is why we break inside... BUT THAT IS WHY WE ARE SURE!

GOD gave us this... He gave us 6 months... And we changed... for the better! And we loved for the better! And we know Him better than ever before... and we will make Him known! SIMPLY BECAUSE GOD HAS A PLAN... we will be SURE! Because He gives and takes away & that is for the better! - (read more)

We know He meant for us to MEET! We know He meant for us to LEAVE! WE ARE SURE HE MEANS FOR US TO MEET AGAIN SOON... whether that is here or there... i will see you soon! UNTIL THEN WE WILL BE SURE! GOD'S PLAN WILL CONTINUE TO BE FULLFILLED... SO WE WILL FOLLOW! FOLLOW HARD... FOLLOW!

Thanks for EVERYTHING my brothers and sisters!
GOD BLESS YOU!
SPEAK TO YOU SOONER!!
ALL MY LOVE XOXO
Shane (mr. sudyat) Beckingham - Chiang Rai YWAM DTS 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the strem ~

Thank you Shane for being a great friend and brother! This time has been amazing and very good! I thank God for blessing me with this time in dts! I love you and miss you but I know that I will SEE YOU SOON!! God is good all the time!! PUNISH!!!

-priceless :-)