Wednesday, July 05, 2006

FRIDAY

SAWAT DI KRUP! POM CHU SHANE KRUP! MAJAK AUSTRALIA KRUP! POM OW ANI KRUP! MI OW KRUP!<

WOW... Two more days here and ill be leaving THAILAND! It's starting to feel abit more real... that I'll be leaving!

I have a few more things to do before i leave though...
eat some 7 11 hotdog & drink some 7 11 milk(THAT GEAR IS AMAZING... You could basically just live of that!)... I just ate some ROTI so that is off the list... but maybe i should eat some more so it's back ON! :-) hehe! AND THEN SAY 'SEE YOU LATER' TO SOME CREW!!! Here we go again with the tears...

Then I'll be PUNISHING that AIRPORT!
I seriously can't wait to see you guys... I'll see you soon!

If you can make it to the AIRPORT... or even if you can't... your welcome at MY HOUSE after!!! I'll show you some photos... and bring your photos too! WE CAN CATCH UP! IT'S BEEN AWHILE! :-)

FLIGHT DETAILS


LOVE YOU GUYS!
SEE YOU SOON... FRIDAY MORNING EVEN! :-)
GOD BLESS!
SHANE


1 comment:

Pi Eunice said...

Shane!! How are ya mate? How is Aus for you? I just came home today. It's so good to be here! But I miss you dude...